Wednesday, August 13

Nagisa Momoe Quick Figma Review

image
I received this in the mail today! Took long enough... So here's some photos and a quick review of the product. Check out my review of the other Madoka Magica figures here!
image
This is Nagisa Momoe, the last magical girl introduced in the final Madoka Magica movie titled Rebellion. Her addition was a nice plot twist, and being the final magical girl I had to purchase the figure. Now I have a complete set! So let's look at the finer details of the figure.

image
She comes with 3 faces, a trumpet, a serving platter, a Bebe plush (and its stand) as well as a changeable leg piece for the little Bebe. There's also 6 other interchangeable hands (same design for left and right): a fist, a hand for holding the platter, and a hand for holding the trumpet (the hands on the figure are slightly open and extended).

image
Her figure is really nicely detailed, and has sleeves attached to the forearms. Her hair has small rubbery pieces that fall nicely on the figure. Unfortunately because of her outfit she doesn't have very good flexibility for posing; her cape and skirt are quite limiting. I'm not sure how they could have avoided it, but it's a fact of the figure.

image
The accessories that come with the figure are nicely detailed. The Bebe plush however has the world's tiniest stand, barely lifting it off the ground. Why did they bother in the first place?

image
There's not much else that is note-worthy about the figure's accessories. She has so few that it's a bit disappointing, so few hands to pose with etc. I'm not sure why they have so little, but her hands have gloves like Mami's figure, so I guess you could use those if you are inclined.

image

She is sized to scale with the other girls, so she is considerably smaller than the other figures. She's supposed to be in elementary school, so it makes sense. Her figure is so cute and small!

image
I'm really impressed with the quality of the figure. This figure had no flaws out of the box, no paint overlapping into the wrong spot etc. I was happily surprised with the high quality that GoodSmile Company employed for the figure. It helped me look past the lack of accessories, and made it a worthwhile purchase for myself. I recommend this figure for big fans of the Madoka Magica series, otherwise it might be worth overlooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment