Wednesday, October 23

Nodame Cantabile

Anonymous asked:
Have you ever watched Nodame Cantabile?

Obligatory *GWAAAABO!* my answer is yes, I have watched Nodame Catabile, and I watched it for what is going on a few years now. The reason it’s never really been brought up in a josei recommendations list is because I feel that the show was very slow paced, making it not one of my particular favourites. I think it’s a great show if you love music and anime obviously, as it’s about Chiaki and Megumi who study music together at university. It’s a large series, spanning 3 seasons to keep up with the copious manga volumes. I think its downfall is that the budding romance forms very slowly, and character development is unfortunately just as slow. I love their character dynamic but getting those gratifying moments you’ve been waiting for sometimes takes an eternity. I’m not saying it’s bad, it just didn’t leave a big impression on me. I’d definitely label it under something like relaxing anime, as it is slow paced, enjoying the simple pleasures of every day life.

Thank you for your question, I would certainly be up for doing an in-depth review if more interest on the matter surfaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment