Thursday, December 12

Sailor Moon Underwear. I WANT THEM ALL




With Sailor Moon returning to television early next year there's been tons of merchandise flooding the scene. I've reviewed one of the figures here if you'd like to check that out! I have to admit, this is my favourite addition yet. Sailor Moon underwear. It looks gorgeous! I just don't know how keen my boyfriend will be about it... Too bad there isn't a Tuxedo Mask matching set!!!



They cost 4,980 Yen, roughly $50 USD which is a steal for a set but are all soldout! They went on pre-order yesterday and flew off the shelves. I'll be on the look out for the second release and I'm sure they're going to do it because they're such a hit. You can check out the collection at Peach John's website.



Here are some close-ups of this gorgeous set.


Sailor Moon's Locket is the ultimate final touch on a gorgeous set!
Sailor Mercury's delicate blues look so cute!
Sailor Mars' purples and reds make for a nice contrast

Sailor Venus is the ruler of love, so I'm sure this one will win over any lover!
Add rose earring's to Jupiter's set for a complete look!

1 comment: